The date for the event organized by the Marin Institute at Fort Mason’s Cowell Theatre in San Francisco has been changed to
Thursday, June 24, 2010.
Everything else stays the same.
The Evening’s Events
- 6:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. – Reception
- Hors d’oeuvres served and entertainment by Lamott Atkins and the 22nd Street Band
- Dance performance by Mixcoatl-Anahuac Aztec Dancers
- Display of select lowrider cars from the Boulevard Kings Car Club
- 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. – Screening of “La Mission”
- 8:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. – Award Presentation
- Marin Institute honors the brothers with an “Inspirational Media Leadership” award
- A live Q&A session with director and stars, moderated by Senator Mark Leno.